Applied Science Team
Production-ready deployment of research and science driven solutions is central to our AI and product strategies. Team partners with research and data science teams to understand 3D graphics and vision needs and acquire AI-driven research solutions, and datasets that may require AI model rewrite, retraining, testing, and vision and graphics solutions development. Then, delivers production ready solutions to science, engineering and film innovation teams, working with the teams to capture new requirements, benchmark, and support delivered solutions.
- Work on various projects in 3D graphics and vision domains.
- Code graphics techniques, algorithms, and tools for core graphics problems such as 3D registration, blendshape and UV texture transfer, and neural and physics-based rendering pipelines, etc.
- Collaborate with scientists, engineers, and film innovation team to create in-house solutions for synthetic data, 3D modeling, and rigging, especially for virtual humans.
- Good working knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Blender, Unreal Engine, or Nuke.
- Familiarity with 3D vision and deep learning datasets, especially 3D morphable models for faces, bodies, hair, and props, etc.
- Good understanding of linear algebra and numerical optimization.
- Good knowledge of differentiable rendering pipelines, such as PyTorch3D, or Taichi Graphics.
- Good knowledge of computer graphics and rendering techniques, especially reflectance modeling, scene lighting, and ray-tracing.
- Familiarity with Blender API, GLSL, Vulkan, etc.