Machine Learning Research Engineer
Where: Cambridge, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join market-leading UK AI company. Named in Tech Nation’s prestigious Future Fifty list and the recipient of two Queen’s Awards, they are the world’s most advanced AI technology which is disrupting the legal profession.
The company are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals with a strong academic background in Artificial Intelligence or a related field to join their research team based in Cambridge, UK. Successful candidates will be part of a small, dynamic team responsible for: investigating the latest research in machine learning algorithms; prototyping them within the context of legal AI; and determining output quality, efficiency, and feasibility compared with other techniques.
• Master’s degree or postgraduate (preferred) qualification from a Top 200 Global University in a technical or scientific discipline such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or Engineering
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Understanding of, including published work within, related academic fields such as NLP, Computer Vision or Deep Learning
• Data science skills, including handling of large data sets, modelling and evaluation
• Good understanding of software engineering concepts, particularly with machine learning development
• Experience with machine learning Python frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow and Scikit-Learn