My client is seeking a talented individual to lead their Data Engineering. You'll partner and work closely with the co-founders and dev team to create ground-breaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on this company's future.
You'll be the first Senior Data Engineer, and you'll have a lot of autonomy and freedom to build out their core product. You'll have a huge impact on the engineering culture and be allowed to grow into a leader while having a large influence on other areas.
They are driven by the belief that any industry will be disrupted by data, so they are here to build exclusive solutions that empower next generation businesses with data-driven insights.
Their mission is to track the entire private and public markets within one platform: market signals, search trends, social engagement, companies, talents, websites, mobile apps, games and much more.
They are a small team with an entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and the ambition to become the leading data player in the technology space. We value and believe in innovation with an edge, teamwork, and having fun
- Have an impact and define the data architecture
- Develop and support software including applications, database integrations, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Help guide their overall dev strategy through design, prototyping, and market research
- Report directly to their founding team
- Taking ownership of products and going all the way from ideation to shipping features
- We're early, so you'll have the opportunity to participate in decision-making on the technologies we use, and you’ll be influential in defining their engineering culture from the ground up
- Solid Python, SQL, Pandas, Postgres, and MongoDB experience
- Experience with developing and owning data pipelines end to end (ELT, ETL)
- Open source orchestrators like Prefect or Airflow
- Experience using data warehouses (SnowFlake, BigQuery, AWS Redshift)